领导教育 Training (LET) is administered by retired 和 regular Army personnel assigned to the Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps at 费什伯恩 Military School. “To Motivate Young People to be Better Citizens” is the mission statement of the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) program. FMS JROTC teaches the value of 公民身份, 领导, 服务社会, 个人责任, 还有成就感, 在灌输自尊的同时, 团队合作, 和自律.
费什伯恩 Military School focuses on the development of better citizens by building skills in 领导, 公民身份, 人生的成功, 地理位置, 文化意识, 健康, 和 fitness in a structured interactive environment.
The JROTC Department is dedicated to promoting the broad, lifelong skills that every cadet needs for success in future life 和 career endeavors. FMS utilizes a military structure as a vehicle to teach 领导 和 responsibility where students will experience a more structured 和 disciplined environment. This includes classroom 和 laboratory instruction in the history, 海关, traditions 和 purpose of Army JROTC. Core Values are taught through classroom 和 field activities which are specifically designed to help young men:
- Build their capacity for lifelong learning
- Communicate using verbal, non-verbal, visual, 和 written techniques
- Take responsibility for their actions 和 choices
- Do their share as a good citizen in their school, community, country, 和 the world
- Treat themselves 和 others with respect
- 应用 critical thinking techniques